San Francisco Pop Festival
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|San Francisco International Pop Festival|
|Genre||Rock, pop, etc.|
|Dates||October 26–27, 1968|
Alameda County Fairgrounds|
The groups playing at the festival included (in alphabetical order):
- Event Handbill Wolfgang's Vault
- Billboard (28 September 1968). "San Francisco International Pop Festival". Nielsen Business Media, Inc. – via Google Books.
- Billboard (26 October 1968). "San Francisco International Pop Festival". Nielsen Business Media, Inc. – via Google Books.
- Corry342 (15 July 2009). "Rock Prosopography 101: The San Francisco Pop Festival, Searsville Lake, San Mateo County, CA October 5-6, 1968 (rescheduled)".
- "1968 - San Francisco International Pop Festival". Sherwood's Treasures.
- Audience Tape Preservation Channel (26 March 2017). "1968-10-26 - San Francisco International Pop Festival - Alameda County Fairgrounds - Pleasanton, CA" – via YouTube.
OLIVER, JOHN (October 28, 1968). "Sour Notes At Pop Festival (PLEASANTON)". Fremont, California: The Argus.
Not only was the talent "Way out" at the International Pops Festival at the Pleasanton fairgrounds over the weekend...