Sri Chennakeswara Swamy Temple in Sanivarapupeta
|• Body||Census Town|
|• Total||1.70 km2 (0.66 sq mi)|
|• Density||4,800/km2 (12,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Sanivarapupeta is a census town in West Godavari district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Eluru mandal of Eluru revenue division. The town is a constituent of Eluru urban agglomeration.
As of 2011[update] census of India, Sanivarapupeta had a population of 8,142. The total population constitute, 4,112 males and 4,030 females —a sex ratio of 980 females per 1000 males. 822 children are in the age group of 0–6 years with child sex ratio of 1090 girls per 1000 boys. The average literacy rate stands at 85.25% with 6,240 literates.
- "District Census Handbook – West Godavari" (PDF). Census of India. p. 23,278. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "28 cr for extension of roads in Eluru: MLA".
- "Row over compound wall demolition". Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|This article about a location in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|