Jump to navigation Jump to search
2.7(3.2) / May 2016
|Written in||C++, C, Java, Fortran|
|Operating system||Windows XP+, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Type||Computational chemistry, simulation software|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
- Intuitive, easy to learn, property driven user interface including molecule editor and batch processing.
- Theory levels: DFT, semi-empirical, molecular mechanics and dynamics.
- Determination of low energy conformations and thermodynamic properties.
- Calculare and 3D-visualize electronic properties: partial charges, orbitals, electron densities, and electrostatic surfaces and more.
- Analysis of chemical reactions: transition states and intrinsic reaction coordinates.
- Spectroscopic properties analysis: IR, UV-VIS, NMR.
- Study of phase transitions, expansion, crystal defects, compressibility, tensile strength, adsorption, absorption, thermal conductivity.
- Protein handling and protein-ligand docking on quantum level.
- Multiple presentation-quality visualizing options and movie creation.
- Molecular mechanics
- MM2, MM3
- Semi-empirical methods
- Study of reactivity
- Protein-ligand docking, molecular dynamics
- User-friendly interface
- Presentation quality graphics
- Quantitative structure–activity relationship (QSAR)
- Automated model builders
- Polymers (homopolymers, block polymers, dendrimers), proteins, crystals
- Needleman–Wunsch alignment