(See other stations in Osaka)
|Address in Japanese||大阪府豊中市新千里東町一丁目5-4|
|Opened||September 14, 1970|
|Station number(s)||M08, 15|
|Operator(s)||Kita-Osaka Kyūkō Railway
|Line(s)||Kitakyū Namboku Line
Osaka Monorail Main Line
Senri-Chūō Station (千里中央駅 Senri-Chūō-eki?) is a train station on the Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway (which links directly into the Osaka Municipal Subway Midosuji Line) and Osaka Monorail located in Toyonaka, Osaka, Japan. It is the main train station in Senri New Town, and also called "Senchū (せんちゅう?)".
- Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway Namboku Line (Station Number: M08)
- Osaka Monorail Main Line (Station Number: 15)
Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway Namboku Line
- There is an island platform on the second basement serving two tracks.
|1, 2||■ Kitakyu Namboku Line||for Esaka and the Midosuji Line (Shin-Osaka, Umeda, Namba, Tennoji and Nakamozu)|
- arrival announcement
- "Funiculì Funiculà" a Napolitan song relating with rail transit
- "Home! Sweet Home!" composed by Henry Bishop, lyrics by John Howard Payne
- departure announcement
- Spring: "Spring Song" from "Song Without Words" Book 5, Op.62 by Felix Mendelssohn
- Summer: Minuet from "L'Arlésienne" Suite No. 2 by Georges Bizet
- Autumn (Fall): "Autumn Leaves" by Joseph Kosma
- Winter: "Takibi" composed by Shigeru Watanabe, lyrics by Seika Tatsumi
- Last train for Esaka: "Auld Lang Syne" a Scots poem
Osaka Monorail Main Line
- There is an elevated island platform serving two lines.
|1||■ Main Line||for Bampaku-kinen-koen (Expo '70 Commemoration Park), Minami-Ibaraki, Kadomashi and Saito-nishi|
|2||■ Main Line||for Hotarugaike and Osaka International Airport|
- Hankyu Oasis
- Senchu Pal
- Senri Selcy
- Senri Hankyu
- Senri Daimaru Plaza
- Yamada Denki LABI Senri
- Yomiuri Bunka Center
- Senri Hankyu Hotel
- Bus stops for Hankyu Bus Co., Ltd.
- Expressway bus stop
- for Niigata
- for Toyama
- for Nagano
- for Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ikebukuro
- for Yokohama, Tokyo, Tokyo Disney Resort, Nishi-Funabashi, Kaihin-Makuhari and Chiba
- for Kochi
- for Matsuyama and Yawatahama
- for Yamaguchi and Shimonoseki
- for Kitakyushu and Fukuoka
- for Nagasaki
- for Kagoshima
- for Shizuoka and Shimizu
Stations next to Senri-Chūō
|Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway Namboku Line (M08)|
|Osaka Monorail Main Line (15)|
|Shoji (14)||-||Yamada (16)|
- YouTube. November 28, 2009. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- YouTube. April 07, 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- YouTube. July 26, 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- YouTube. October 31, 2009. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- YouTube. February 27, 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- YouTube. December 18, 2010. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
Coordinates: (Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway Namboku Line) (Osaka Monorail Main Line)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Senri-Chuo Station.|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|