This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Seth Riggs (born Samuel Riggs of Reuben III, September 19, 1930) is an American singer, actor, and vocal coach. He has created the vocal technique "Speech Level Singing" and has worked with performers such as Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and Barbra Streisand. He also conducts workshops and masterclasses around the world together with his wife, Margareta Svensson Riggs.
- Singing For The Stars – A Complete Program For Training Your Voice (1992, Alfred Music)
- American Idol Singer's Advantage: Male Version (2008, Hal Leonard Corporation)
- "Seth Riggs Vault". Playbill. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- New China TV (2013-09-26), Michael Jackson's teacher trains Chinese teen star, retrieved 2016-10-05
- Vaziri, Aidin (May 1, 2005). "A SPACEY CHAT WITH STARS' VOICE COACH". SF Gate. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- Beale, Lauren. "Voice coach to the stars Seth Riggs lists his home and studios for sale in Hancock Park". LA Times. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- "Seth Riggs and Margareta Svensson Riggs on New China TV".
- "Hollywoodfru på besök i Morgonskiftet - Morgon i P4 Jönköping". Radio Sveriges. July 29, 2013. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
|This article on an individual musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|