East side of the station in May 2012
2-15 Shōnandai, Fujisawa, Kanagawa|
|Opened||7 November 1966|
Shōnandai Station (湘南台駅 Shōnandai-eki) is a railway station in Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan, jointly operated by Odakyu Electric Railway, Sagami Railway (Sōtetsu), and Yokohama City Transportation Bureau (subway service). It is 15.8 kilometers from the starting point of the Odakyū Enoshima Line at Sagami-Ōno Station and is a terminal station for both the Sagami Railway Izumino Line and the Yokohama Subway Blue Line.
The ticket wickets of the three lines converge on one wide underground concourse.
- Odakyu Electric Railway
- Odakyū Enoshima Line - Rapid Express and Express trains stop at this station.
- Sagami Railway
- Yokohama Municipal Subway
- Blue Line (B01)
The Odakyu Enoshima Line has two elevated opposed side platforms, connected to the station building by an underpass. The Sōtetsu and Yokohama Municipal Subway stations are both underground, and both have a single island platform.
|1||■ Enoshima Line||Fujisawa, Katase-Enoshima|
|2||■ Enoshima Line||Yamato, Sagami-Ōno, Machida, and Shinjuku|
|1, 2||■ Izumino Line||Futamatagawa, (Main Line) Yokohama|
Yokohama Municipal Subway platforms
|1, 2||■ Blue Line||Totsuka, Kami-Ōoka, Yokohama, Shin-Yokohama, and Azamino|
|Odakyū Enoshima Line|
|Sagami Railway Izumino Line|
|Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line (B01)|
This Section does not cite any sources. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shōnandai Station was opened on November 7, 1966 as a station on the Odakyū Enoshima Line. The station was greatly expanded in 1999 with the addition of the Sagami Railway Izumino Line on March 10, and the Yokohama Subway Blue Line on August 29.
- Shonandai culture centre
- Akibadai cultural gymnasium
- Shonandai park
- Engyo park
- Fujisawa North police station
- Fujisawa North fire station
- Harris, Ken and Clarke, Jackie. Jane's World Railways 2008-2009. Jane's Information Group (2008). ISBN 0-7106-2861-7
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shōnandai Station.|
- Shōnandai Station information (Odakyu) (in Japanese)
- Shōnandai Station information (Sōtetsu) (in Japanese)
- Shōnandai Station information (Yokohama Subway) (in Japanese)