|Traded as||SZSE: 000060|
|Products||Copper, Zinc, Lead, Nickel, Real estate and etc.|
|Revenue||CN¥16.966 billion (2015)|
|CN¥95 million (2015)|
|Profit||CN¥201 million (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥15.883 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥7.345 billion (2015)|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis
|Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd.|
|Literal meaning||Shenzhen China Metal Lingnan Non-ferrous Metal Joint-Stock Limited Company|
|Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet|
Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd. known as Zhongjin Lingnan in China or their English name Nonfemet (abbreviation of non-ferrous metal), is a China company engaged in the mining and processing of lead, zinc and other non-ferrous metals. In 2015 financial year, the company also had 0.49% revenue from real estate development.
Lingnan is a word refer to southern China, including Guangdong province, while Zhongjin literally means China metal. As at 11 November 2016, Zhongjin Lingnan is a constituents of SZSE 100 Index and CSI 300 Index.
The firm was established in Shenzhen, Guangdong province in 1984, as a subsidiary of state-owned enterprise China National Nonferrous Metals Industry Corporation (The national corporation dissolved in 1998, which provincial government takeover the management role). Its production base is in Shaoguan, Guangdong province, China. Zhongjin Lingnan also purchased a Canadian company as well as a company in Australia.
- Rising Nonferrous Metals Share another publicly traded company which Guangdong Government is the indirect major shareholder
- "管理成员" [Mangemant Board] (in Chinese). Zhongjin Lingnan. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- "2015年年度报告" [2015 Annual Report] (PDF) (in Chinese). Zhongjin Lingnan. 1 April 2016. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Company Limited Google Finance
- Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd. businessweek.com
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|