Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||24 November 2018 (aged 97)|
|Institutions||Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences|
Shi was born in Jinjiang, Fujian, on November 29, 1920 and moved to the Philippines when he was 10. He returned to China in 1940. In 1944 he graduated from Zhejiang University, where he majored in botany.
- 1987 Second Prize for Scientific and Technological Progress, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2000 Ho Leung Ho Lee Foundation
- 1989 Excellent Returned Overseas Chinese Intellectuals in China
- 中国科学院院士施教耐病逝，享年98岁 [Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering Shi Jiaonai dies of illness, aged 98]. sohu (in Chinese). 2018-11-25.
- 送别著名植物生理学家、中科院院士施教耐！上海病逝享年98岁 [Farewell to famous plant physiologist and academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences Shi Jiaonai]. 163 (in Chinese). 2018-11-25.
- 著名植物生理学家、中科院院士施教耐病逝，享年98岁 [Famous plant physiologist and academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences is dead, aged 98]. dayoo.com (in Chinese). 2018-11-25.