|Focus cities||Basel Airport|
|Company slogan||Flights made in Switzerland|
|Key people||Martin Inäbnit, CEO|
SkyWork Airlines AG is a Swiss airline, with its head office in Belp near Bern and its base at Bern Airport. It primarily operates scheduled flights to destinations across Europe, with additional charter operations throughout the summer months.
The last of three Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 has left the fleet, being transferred to Air Berlin by October 2014. Also in October 2014, London-Southend replaced London-City as SkyWork's destination for London. By April 2015, SkyWork announced a decrease in their London operations from 12 return flights per week to 9 per week.
In November 2015, SkyWork announced the termination of their ACMI contract with Darwin Airline by December 2015. As all other services will be taken over, scheduled flights to London-Southend will be terminated due to capacity restrictions. At the same time, SkyWork announced the retirement of their fleet of Dornier 328-110s by autumn 2017 as these are gradually replaced with Saab 2000s. Since October 2016, SkyWork has had an interline agreement with Air France-KLM, integrating Bern into that group's global network through Amsterdam.
The SkyWork Airlines fleet comprises the following aircraft (as of January 2017):
|Dornier 328-110||4||—||—||31||31||to be retired by autumn 2017|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Contact." SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "SkyWork Airlines AG Aemmenmattstrasse 43 CH-3123 Bern-Belp"
- "Legal notice." Sky Work Airlines. Retrieved on 19 February 2010. "Sky Work LTD. & Sky Work Airlines LTD. Aemmennmattstrasse 43 CH-3123 Belp" Archived November 1, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Contact." SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. "SkyWork Flughafen Bern-Belp Terminal Nord CH 3123 Bern-Belp."
- "Terms and conditions." Sky Work Airlines. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. ""We", "our" "ourselves" and "us" means Sky Work Airlines Ltd., domiciled in Bern-Belp, Switzerland." Archived November 2, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Ortsplan Belp". belp.ch/. Town of Belp. Retrieved 30 November 2014.
- "The Dash 8Q-400 is finally leaving Bern". flyskywork.com/. SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "The history of our company - SkyWork Airlines". www.flyskywork.com. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- flyskywork.com - Minor amendments to winter flight schedule 3 December 2015
- "SkyWork Airlines - Interlining with Air France-KLM". flyskywork.com. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 33.
Media related to SkyWork Airlines at Wikimedia Commons