|Key people||Martin Inäbnit, CEO|
SkyWork Airlines AG is a Swiss airline, with its head office in Belp near Bern and its base at Bern Airport. It primarily operates scheduled flights to destinations across Europe, with additional charter operations throughout the summer months.
The last of formerly three Bombardier Dash 8Q-400 has left the fleet and has been transferred to Air Berlin by October 2014. Also in October 2014, London-Southend replaced London-City as SkyWork's destination for London. By April 2015, SkyWork announced to cut down their London operations from 12 return flights per week to 9 per week.
SkyWork Airlines operates scheduled flights to the following destinations as of April 2015. Additional charter services are not shown here.
- Berlin - Berlin Tegel Airport
- Cologne/Bonn - Cologne/Bonn Airport
- Hamburg - Hamburg Airport
- Munich - Munich Airport
- Cagliari - Cagliari-Elmas Airport seasonal
- Elba - Marina di Campo Airport seasonal
- Olbia - Olbia – Costa Smeralda Airport seasonal
- Barcelona - Barcelona–El Prat Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport seasonal
- Mahón - Menorca Airport seasonal
- Palma de Mallorca - Son Sant Joan Airport
|Dornier 328-110||5||—||—||—||33||33||HB-AEY in albino livery|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Contact." SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "SkyWork Airlines AG Aemmenmattstrasse 43 CH-3123 Bern-Belp"
- "Legal notice[dead link]." Sky Work Airlines. Retrieved on 19 February 2010. "Sky Work LTD. & Sky Work Airlines LTD. Aemmennmattstrasse 43 CH-3123 Belp"
- "Contact." SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. "SkyWork Flughafen Bern-Belp Terminal Nord CH 3123 Bern-Belp."
- "Terms and conditions[dead link]." Sky Work Airlines. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. ""We", "our" "ourselves" and "us" means Sky Work Airlines Ltd., domiciled in Bern-Belp, Switzerland."
- "Ortsplan Belp". http://www.belp.ch/. Town of Belp. Retrieved 30 November 2014.
- "The Dash 8Q-400 is finally leaving Bern". http://www.flyskywork.com/. SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "Flying like your desire, overview of flight traffic - SkyWork Airlines". Flyskywork.com. 2013-08-08. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- "Skywork to Resume London City Service from late-July 2015". Airlineroute.net. 12 June 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Company — About us — Fleet". http://www.flyskywork.com. SkyWork Airlines. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
Media related to SkyWork Airlines at Wikimedia Commons