St. Petersburg Kickers
|Full name||St. Petersburg Kickers FC|
|Ground||Ed Radice Sports Complex|
|General Manager||George Fotopoulos|
|League||Florida Suncoast Soccer League|
Founded by Kurt Herbach in 1957, the Kickers won their first national title, the 1967 Over-30 championship. By 1989, the team had won eleven Florida Suncoast Soccer League championships and four Florida State Cups. The clubs most prestigious victory came on the national state winning the 1989 National Challenge Cup (aka US Open Cup).
In 1997, the team moved to Land O'Lakes, Florida, eventually taking the name of Florida Kickers FC. That year the club won both the National Amateur Cup and the National Over-30 championship. In 2008, it won its third national amateur championship.
- National Challenge Cup winners: 1 (1989)
- National Amateur Cup winners: 3 (1990, 1997, 2008)
- National Amateur Cup runners-up: 1 (2003)
- Steve Gogas (1972-)
- Chris McMaster
- Wim Suurbier (1994)
- Mixed and matched // St. Petersburg Kickers put many personalities into one national power
- "1989 US Open Cup results". TheCup.us. 10 July 1989.
- "LOL Soccer Team Wins National Title". Tampa Bay Online. 27 August 2008.