This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Chinese name||黃長興 (traditional)|
|Pinyin||Huáng Chángxīng (Mandarin)|
|Jyutping||Wong4 Coeng4 Hing1 (Cantonese)|
22 September 1978 |
|Ancestry||citation needed] China[|
He was born in Hong Kong, but his family emigrated to France when he was five years old. Wong returned to Hong Kong after finishing his studies. His ancestors had migrated from China to Vietnam, and used the surname Huỳnh, the Vietnamese reading of the Chinese character pronounced Wong in Cantonese.
|2010||Fire of Conscience||Chan Hong|
|2011||I Love Hong Kong|
- "Stefan Wong's Exclusive Interview with JayneStars.com". 12 December 2011. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "A Mr. Hong Kong from France". 18 March 2009. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- 37岁黄长兴再当爸 疼老婆不做「多仔公」. Oriental Daily News (Malaysia). 2015-12-01. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
- 黃長興結婚相沖延期擺酒 (in Chinese). December 24, 2011. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- 求婚過程大陣仗黃長興明年結婚 (in Chinese). 7 October 2011. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- 黃長興古堡娶妻一殼眼淚 (in Chinese). 3 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-03.