Stoney Creek Township, Henry County, Indiana
|Stoney Creek Township|
Location in Henry County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||19.92 sq mi (51.6 km2)|
|• Land||19.31 sq mi (50.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.61 sq mi (1.6 km2) 3.06%|
|Elevation||1,112 ft (339 m)|
|• Density||42.3/sq mi (16.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453877|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 19.92 square miles (51.6 km2), of which 19.31 square miles (50.0 km2) (or 96.94%) is land and 0.61 square miles (1.6 km2) (or 3.06%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Perry Township, Delaware County (north)
- Union Township, Randolph County (east)
- Blue River Township (south)
- Prairie Township (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: Hodson and Rogersville.
Airports and landing strips
- Starkeys Airport
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Hazzard, George (1906). Hazzard's History of Henry County, Indiana, 1822-1906. G. Hazzard, author and publisher. pp. 882–883.