Stream of consciousness
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stream of Consciousness)
|Look up stream of consciousness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stream of consciousness may refer to:
- Stream of consciousness (narrative mode), a narrative mode used as a literary, cinematic, theatrical, or lyrical technique
- Stream of consciousness (psychology), in psychology
- stream-of-being, also known as the mindstream, in Buddhism
Stream of consciousness may also refer to:
- Stream of Consciousness (album), an album by Vision Divine
- "Stream of Consciousness" (instrumental), an instrumental song by Dream Theater on their album Train of Thought
- "Stream of Consciousness" (The Outer Limits), an episode of The Outer Limits
- "Stream of Consciousness", the fourth track on heavy metal band Kreator's 1989 album Extreme Aggression
- Streams of Consciousness, a 1977 album by Max Roach and Dollar Brand (Abdullah Ibrahim)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stream of consciousness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.