|EP by Elvis Presley|
|Genre||Rock and Roll, Rockabilly|
Strictly Elvis is an extended play (EP) by American singer and musician Elvis Presley released in January 1960. It peaked at number one in the number-one EPs chart in the United Kingdom and was five weeks in the number-one, until it was superseded by Expresso Bongo, which became number-one in April 23, 1960.
An EP, also called "Strictly Elvis", had been issued in the USA in January 1957. This contained a completely different set of tracks; it was not issued in the UK until 1964, when it came out under the title "Elvis For You, Volume 2". The UK "Strictly Elvis" EP had no direct US equivalent.
- "Old Shep" (Red Foley, Arthur Willis)
- "Any Place Is Paradise" (Thomas)
- "Paralyzed" (Blackwell, Presley)
- "Is It So Strange" (Young)
- Otis Blackwell – Composer
- Red Foley – Composer
- Elvis Presley – Composer, Guitar, Vocals
- Joe "Cornbread" Thomas – Composer