Sverre Kjelsberg (born 18 October 1946) in Tromsø) is a Norwegian singer, musician (guitar, bass), composer and lyricist. He was a member of the band The Pussycats from 1964. He and Mattis Hætta represented Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest 1980 with the entry Sámiid Ædnan, which was composed by Kjelsberg and Ragnar Olsen.
- Etter mørketia (MAI, 1979)
- Kära Syster with Tage Löf, Swedish pianist (MAI, 1980). This album included the song Sámiid Ædnan.
- Låla! (MAI, 1980) yoik with Mattis Hætta
- Sverre (Hot Line, 1982).
- Den glade pessimisten (OK, 1987), with Ragnar Olsen
- Drømmen e fri (Nord-Norsk Plateselskap, 1994)
- Større kraft enn krutt (2005). Samleplate.
- artistside ved Norsk Musikkinformasjon
|This article about a Norwegian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|