Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Tølløse, a railroad town, has a population of 3,728 (1 January 2015). It lies at the railroad between Roskilde and Holbæk, and the railroad from Tølløse to Slagelse operated by Vestsjællands Lokalbaner.
- Birgitte Gøye (1511-1574) a lady in waiting, landholder, noble, co-founder and principal of Herlufsholm School and was the county administrator of Tølløse until 1566
- Christian Detlev, Count von Reventlow (1671–1738 in Tølløse Castle) a Danish military leader and diplomat
- Michael Rasmussen (born 1974 in Tølløse) controversial retired Danish professional cyclist who competed in road racing and mountain biking.
- Thomas Bruun Eriksen (born 1979 in Tølløse) a Danish professional road bicycle racer and sometime resident of Tølløse
- Belinda Jensen (born 1990 in Tølløse) contestant in Miss Earth 2012