Taiz International Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ta'izz International Airport)
|Taiz International Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||4,838 ft / 1,475 m|
Airlines and destinations
All flights are currently suspended.
|Felix Airways||Djibouti, Dammam, Hodeida, Jeddah, Sana'a|
|Yemenia||Cairo, Jeddah, Riyadh, Sana'a|
Accidents and incidents
- On 19 March 1969, a Douglas C-47 Skytrain 4W-AAS of Yemen Airlines crashed shortly after take-off due to an incorrectly assembled elevator trim tab which operated in the opposite manner to normal. The aircraft was operating a test flight, all four crew were killed.
- On 13 December 1973, a Douglas DC-3 4W-ABR of Yemen Airlines was reported to have been damaged beyond economic repair.
- Ghattas, Abir. "Yemen's No Fly Zone: Thousands of Yemenis are Stranded Abroad". Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "4W-AAS Accident Description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 9 February 2011.
- "4W-ABR Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- Airport information for OYTZ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Yemeni airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|