|Operator||Government of Yemen|
|Elevation AMSL||639 m / 2,097 ft|
Airlines and destinations
|Felix Airways||Aden, Sana'a (Currently Suspended)|
|Yemenia||Amman, Sana'a (Currently Suspended)|
- ^1 As of early 2016, all of Yemenia's flights operate via Bisha Domestic Airport. However, Yemenia does not have the traffic rights to transport passengers solely to/from Bisha.
- "(GXF) Seiyun Airport". FlightStats. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Shaker, Shaker (January 6, 2017). "Fierce clashes around Aden airport kill two". almasdarnews. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Ghattas, Abir. "Yemen's No Fly Zone: Thousands of Yemenis are Stranded Abroad". Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Schedule Tue 01 Sep 2015". Yemenia Airways. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
|This article about a Yemeni airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|