Sattawat Sethakorn (ศตวรรษ เศรษฐกร; rtgs: Sattawat Setthakon); born 26 April 1982 (age 35), also known by his stage name Tae (Thai: เต๊ะ; rtgs: Te) or his Chinese name Tang Chenyu (Chinese: 唐宸禹; pinyin: Táng Chényǔ), is a Thai television and film actor active in the Chinese-language entertainment industry. He began his career in Thailand, moved to Taiwan in the early 2000s, and has since worked on productions in mainland China as well.
At the age of 19, Sethakorn decided to move to Taiwan to develop his career further. He quickly improved his Chinese language abilities, only occasionally needing translation assistance in the course of his work.
Sethakorn was born in Kanchanaburi. His maternal grandfather was of Teochew Chinese descent, while his other grandparents were native Thai people. His parents are schoolteachers. He has one sister, younger than him by three years. He attended high school at the Sethaburbampen School, Srinakharinwirot in Bachelor of Arts where he graduated after completing all the required coursework in just two years. He got married in a ceremony held in Japan in June 2013.
- 2002: The Legendary Siblings 2, as Wuji
- 2002: Taiji Prodigy (少年張三丰), as Zhang Cuishan
- 2003: Lonely Dragon (มังกรเดียวดาย)
- 2006: Angel Lover, as Sunny
- 2006: The Little Fairy, as Fu yuanbao
- 2008: Paladins in Troubled Times, as Kongkong'er
- 2011: The Holy Pearl, as Wei Liao
- "演员唐宸禹（TAE）小档案" [Actor Tang Chenyu (TAE) profile]. Sina News. 2006-05-24. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "第一位进军中国电视事业的泰国明星 TAE（唐宸禹" [The first Thai star to enter China's television industry, TAE (Tang Chenyu)]. Anhui Television. 2011-11-11. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "演员唐宸禹（TAE）小档案" [Actor Tang Chenyu (TAE) profile]. Phoenix Television. 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "泰国Tae唐宸禹老婆照片曝光" [Thailand Tae Tang Chenyu's wife's photos exposed]. Zhongshan News. 2013-06-04. Retrieved 2013-12-17.
- "演员唐宸禹（TAE）小档案_时尚_凤凰网". fashion.ifeng.com. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- "古曼 (2014)". movie.douban.com (in Chinese). douban.com. Retrieved August 17, 2016.