Talk:26th United States Congress
|WikiProject United States / Government||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject U.S. Congress||(Rated List-class, High-importance)|
- This article is COMPLETE and meets the current standard for this series of articles.
- suggestions for future improvements:
- supplemental Senate & House committees article
- supplemental district maps article
- narrative for major legislation
- narrative for major events
stilltim 03:25, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
Members | Senate says William Cabell Rives (Virginia (Whig)) wasn't elected until 18th. Jan. 1841, but he is not listed in Changes in Membership | Senate, and 'List of United States Senators from Virginia' says 'Re-elected late in 1841 [Data unknown/missing] ' - should there be something similar here ? Rmallett (talk) 14:54, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, there should.—GoldRingChip 20:10, 21 July 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 26th United States Congress. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060601025644/http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/cdocuments/hd108-222/index.html to http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/cdocuments/hd108-222/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.