|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 3dfx Interactive article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Graphics card table changes 09 Jan 2014
I made changes to the graphics card table.
1) Velocity 200: changed 12MiB memory to 16MiB.
2) Voodoo3 1000: added info for second model. (125MHz, 16MiB and 143MHz 8MiB)
3) Added Voodoo3 3500 TVsi and TV SE models.
4) Added Voodoo4 4000
5) Removed Voodoo4 4200 (not Voodoo4-2 4200!!!)
6) Voodoo4 4800: changed 32MiB memory to 64MiB
7) Added Daytona's, used this as reference; http://www.falconfly.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1198585665
I don't know how to calculate bandwidth, so I left that with a question mark.
I did some more editing, memory wise and such. Table doesn't do the early gen cards justice though. Voodoo Graphics, Rush and 2 all had versions with different amount of TMU's and memory. Maybe I should add those variations as seperate entries with notes attached. NitroX infinity (talk) 19:46, 9 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 3dfx Interactive. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.sudhian.com/index.php?/articles/show/3dfx_voodoo_5_6000_review/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources have been checked to be working