Talk:46th United States Congress
|WikiProject United States / Government||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject U.S. Congress||(Rated List-class, High-importance)|
- This article is COMPLETE and meets the current standard for this series of articles.
- suggestions for future improvements:
- supplemental Senate & House committees article
- supplemental district maps article
- narrative for major legislation
- narrative for major events
stilltim 16:30, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
The concept of "non-voting" members of Congress is erroneous. All Members of the currently-constituted Congress may vote. Delegates to Congress from the Territories are not Members. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:55, 1 December 2012 (UTC)
- OK. I changed it to "Non-voting delegates."—GoldRingChip 21:31, 1 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 46th United States Congress. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060601025644/http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/cdocuments/hd108-222/index.html to http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/cdocuments/hd108-222/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.