|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ailein duinn article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Songs||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Roots music||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Scotland / Scottish Islands / Scottish Gaelic||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
Are you sure about that? I don't remember it in WCIII. There needs to be some citation in the article as to the story at the beginning's authenticity. Is it just a story, or did it really happen? Also, the external links need some explanation. --IronMaidenRocks (talk) 15:39, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
You're right, I just heard it the other day while playing a Lord of the Rings based map, but the song is definitely in the regular game. I've heard it before on the night elves. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 10:47, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
Who sank on the ship ?
At the end of the third line there are the words "except Annag". Whereas the context is that she is not on the boat at all but waiting for it to arrive, therefore she would not have sank with the vessel. Suggest simply removing "except Annag".Trevordance (talk) 18:53, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- How to pronounce "Ailein duinn"?
- Are the words in the definition a legend or a real historic fact?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Ailein duinn. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100525081222/http://www.wineandalchemy.com/recordDreams.html to http://www.wineandalchemy.com/recordDreams.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/6338/ailein.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.