Talk:Airlift pump

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
WikiProject Physics / Fluid Dynamics  (Rated Stub-class, Mid-importance)
WikiProject icon This article is within the scope of WikiProject Physics, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Physics on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
Stub-Class article Stub  This article has been rated as Stub-Class on the project's quality scale.
 Mid  This article has been rated as Mid-importance on the project's importance scale.
This article is supported by Fluid Dynamics Taskforce.

Remove external link[edit]

Could someone with greater experience than me remove the 1st note/reference linking to Geyserpump it goes to an irrelevant commercial website, looks like advertising to me. &Brew 18:09, 27 August 2011 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Andbrew.downes (talkcontribs)

Fixed it &Brew 18:28, 27 August 2011 (UTC)

correct name?[edit]

Airlift? I thought it is called vapour/vapor lift, because of the injection of gas into liquid.