|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- The whole section about the Headteacher seems to have been written by a close personal friend.
- There is too much detail about staff and timetabling.
- Some sections have been written by staff using "we", which also do not add content to the article.
- Lithium (talk) 21:45, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
I have assessed this article to help in future improvement. The feedback I have given is: Contains a bit of history but not much more. Needs an infobox and more information about the school nowadays. Camaron1 | Chris 10:28, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Aldworth School. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121116063249/http://www3.hants.gov.uk/willis-museum/local-studies-willis/basingstoke-then/then-4.htm to http://www3.hants.gov.uk/willis-museum/local-studies-willis/basingstoke-then/then-4.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.