Talk:Alexander V. Zakharov
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Science and Academia||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject Russia / Technology & engineering / Science & education||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
As it says above xontentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. --Racklever (talk) 12:39, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
Birth date and location?
I am removing the following text from the article's Alexander V. Zakharov#Biography section, nothwithstanding its citation by two russian media sources, and that is because I am not convinced those sources support the text, especially as I see no evidence for the name Zakharov appearing in them. However, could a Russian-language literate editor possibly check the sources and determine what they can in fact support, either for this article or the articles Fobos-Grunt and Exomars?
- However, with Russia being included in the European Space Agency's ExoMars program, his Fobos-Grunt mission team was disbanded and possibly recruited[clarification needed] into that program or simply disappeared.
- "Insurance from "Phobos-Grunt" to fly to Mars". Gazeta (in Russian). 30 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-03-30.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Russia's participation in the "ExoMars" does not cancel the plans for the "Phobos-Grunt-2"". RIA Novosti. 20 March 2012. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
After January 2012, Alexander Zakharov remains out of the picture of the media.
There are a few possibilities why he did so.
- He could be resigned and/or retired from IKI.
- He could be disappeared just like Madeleine McCann five years ago.
- He could be as normal as before, like all lecturers in universities and colleges.
I ruled out the first two. There is some indication that Zakharov will be attending some kind of conference at Resorts World Singapore in August 2012. Can anyone clarify this? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:55, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
Zakharov may die at old age sometime after 2015, according to DeathClock.com Death Information for Alexander Zakharov. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 12:06, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
- That violates both WP:BLP and WP:CRYSTAL, not to mention WP:RS. Do not add it again. --W. D. Graham 15:29, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Alexander V. Zakharov. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130621012023/http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/1996/11/20-04.html to http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/1996/11/20-04.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120926064534/http://inotv.rt.com/2012-04-13/Rossijskie-uchenie-ne-otkazivayutsya-ot to http://inotv.rt.com/2012-04-13/Rossijskie-uchenie-ne-otkazivayutsya-ot
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120511103721/http://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2012/public.asp?page=mars2%2FconfSessionList.asp to http://www.asiaoceania.org/aogs2012/public.asp?page=mars2%2FconfSessionList.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.