|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Allen Gregory article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
the article contains a cast roster that is in an unclear order. how to reconcile with Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Lists#Organization (which includes "Although lists may be organized in different ways, they must always be organized.")? --184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:17, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
Currently, there is no official announcement from FOX or any of the people working on the show that the show is cancelled, it is only a rumor at the moment. The reference given is not an official announcement whatsoever and even states that it is only "very likely" to be cancelled, not that the cancellation is confirmed. EpiSonic (talk) 13:02, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- So....are you suggesting it be removed from the page? CTJF83 14:42, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- No, I'm just suggesting that we state the fact that it is only rumored to be cancelled & not to say it's officially cancelled until we get an actual announcement from either FOX or the producers or creators of the show themselves. The last revision stated it was officially cancelled even though it isn't. EpiSonic (talk) 23:59, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, gotcha, I agree. CTJF83 00:41, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
quibble about sexual orientation
The opening blurb mentions that Jeremy is the "surprisingly heterosexual life partner" while the cast of characters calls him the "husband." These are very different things. If Jeremy is actually heterosexual and they're nonetheless married, then "surprisingly heterosexual husband" is appropriate; if Jeremy is not heterosexual (which is how I understood their relationship since they're married) then it's not appropriate to call him heterosexual. If the point is that he's surprisingly masculine for a homosexual man, it might be appropriate to spell out what's surprising about it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:38, 2 January 2012 (UTC)
- I removed it, probably vandalism. CTJF83 19:51, 2 January 2012 (UTC)
- My understanding from the show was that Jeremy was basically straight but was somehow coerced into a gay relationship against his will. I don't know. It's weird. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:44, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
This series was a blatantly obvious attempt by the ridiculously overly militantly vocal homosexuality proponents who hate all conservative, Bible-believing people, while they claim to be so "tolerant"; sure, tolerant of anyone and anything that the silent majority find sickening, goes against nature or is otherwise reprehensible to them as their conscience urges them to be, since it has not yet been seared and numb by constantly sinning and going against the still, small voice of basic good and decency. This so-called "Tolerance" movement is open to literally ANYTHING and EVERYTHING EXCEPT Christianity, the Bible or any of it's teaching. For example, these days anyone can freely read out loud from the Quran in a public school or venue, but try to bring a Holy Bible and read it out loud and the "Tolerance" Movement will immediately demand the person be arrested and imprisoned! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 11:21, 20 June 2012 (UTC)