Talk:Alliance for European Integration
|Soviet Occupation Day was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 20 July 2010 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Alliance for European Integration. The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Alliance for European Integration. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090831012124/http://politicom.moldova.org/news/moldovan-prowestern-coalition-elects-new-speaker-of-the-parliament-203444-eng.html to http://politicom.moldova.org/news/moldovan-prowestern-coalition-elects-new-speaker-of-the-parliament-203444-eng.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090916193737/http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=14322668&PageNum=0 to http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=14322668&PageNum=0
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110722171818/http://portal.moldpres.md/default.asp?Lang=en&ID=136638 to http://portal.moldpres.md/default.asp?Lang=en&ID=136638
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.