|WikiProject Food and drink||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
I'm going to check this new article later, though it looks quite complete now.
I'm thinking maybe there should be a separate 2006 Argentine beef exports ban (with a "current event" tag on top, of course), and some other sub-articles. That would make it easier to work on. —Pablo D. Flores (Talk) 13:45, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
Bife de Chorizo is not a dish, it is a meat cut. Sebastianpy
- So it is. That section was also a bit vague, so I've removed it for now. Perhaps we should include a description of the various Argentinean beef cuts? They're described as being unique to the region.
- Electrolite 07:39, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
Highest consumption rate of beef
Argentina has the world's highest consumption rate of beef, at 58,8 kg a year per capita.. Someone wrote that Uruguay consume more meat than Argentina... but Uruguay consumes 58,2 kg a year per capita, and Argentina consume 58,8 kg a year per capita. --El rrienseolava (talk) 00:14, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Argentine beef. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060509171551/http://www.spectrumcommodities.com/education/commodity/statistics/cattle.html to http://www.spectrumcommodities.com/education/commodity/statistics/cattle.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- [hhttp://www.sudesteagropecuario.com.ar/2011/02/23/en-2010-el-consumo-local-de-carne-vacuna-fue-el-mas-bajo-desde-2002/ 58,8 kg a year per capita]