Talk:Armenian Genocide Museum of America
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Armenian Genocide Museum of America article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This is a very relevant subject. However the former creator had just copied large portions of the official website http://www.armeniangenocidemuseum.org . Consequently the whole page was deleted, rather than trying to re-edit the page into a more neutral one that abides by the Wikipedia standards and keep this very important subject on Wikipedia. This new piec that I created today is an attempt to produce a far more neutral and acceptable page that mentions basic data without copying from the official site. I also suggest dilligence that future writers do not commit the same mistake and add copyrighted text and cause further considerations of deletion of the page. werldwayd (talk) 20:34, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
I came across this video tour created by the Washington Post. I'm not a big fan of adding numerous links under EL sections, but the video is somewhat unique. Does anyone else think it would be a nice addition to the article? APK is proud to be a Tar Heel. In your face, Michigan State! 11:16, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Uh, the link is acting weird (starts out with some song). Scroll to the second page of videos to find the bank building tour. APK is proud to be a Tar Heel. In your face, Michigan State! 11:23, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Armenian Genocide Museum of America. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101128164521/http://reporter.am/pdfs/AE100408.pdf to http://www.reporter.am/pdfs/AE100408.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110408021801/http://www.reporter.am:80/go/article/2011-03-29-aaa-leaders-continue-to-hold-up-armenian-genocide-museum to http://www.reporter.am/go/article/2011-03-29-aaa-leaders-continue-to-hold-up-armenian-genocide-museum
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.