Talk:Arroyo Grande, California
|WikiProject California||(Rated C-class)|
Arroyo Grande is a city? By what Standards? - Aditya Kabir 03:42, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
- City covers it in the first paragraph. Most of the tens of thousands of articles on incorporated places in the U.S. call them "cities" (I remember someone slapped me once for changing one or more to "towns" back when I was new here). It's a legal status more than an indication of being huge. Antandrus (talk) 03:55, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
120 MBD means "120 thousand" not "120 million". "M" is an industry-standard abbreviation for "thousand" ("MM" is the abbreviation for "million"). The largest refinery in the United States, the Baytown Refinery in Baytown, Texas, has a capacity of only 572,000 barrels per day. 120,000 is the figure for the combined CP operation (Arroyo Grande + the Bay Area). Thanks, Antandrus (talk) 19:57, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
For example, in this table you can see that the entire refining capacity of the United States is only 17.6 million barrels per day (for the entire world it's about 46). Antandrus (talk) 20:06, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Arroyo Grande, California. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141103002921/http://www.calafco.org/docs/Cities_by_incorp_date.doc to http://www.calafco.org/docs/Cities_by_incorp_date.doc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.