|WikiProject Australia / Politics||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Just to make this very clear, I'll go to prison before I accept a bloody Australia Card! And I am not joking. - Ta bu shi da yu 11:46, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
- And to think they laughed at me when I put "is still the subject of strong views" in the article! -- Kevin Ryde 22:28, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
- (If a new version gets up it's probably best to start a new page. The original card has a goodly long story to it, when someone wants to tackle that. -- Kevin Ryde 22:27, 2 February 2006 (UTC))
- I've had a go. -- JackofOz 23:02, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
The Australia Card
We are actually running a business called The Australia Card with the website; www.theaustraliacard.com.au I wonder. would it be possible to list us under " See Also" with a reference to our card as otherwise many visitors may just continue looking for other alternatives and we miss out. With best regards, Hans SanderMuhcow (talk) 21:07, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
- No sorry, not possible or permitted. Wikipedia is not a place for business promotion or advertising. --Dmol (talk) 23:26, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Australia Card. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071111004017/http://www.uow.edu.au:80/arts/sts/research/surveillance/Schweik.html to http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/research/surveillance/Schweik.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051201101310/http://www.caslon.com.au:80/australiacardprofile.htm to http://www.caslon.com.au/australiacardprofile.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
question... should this be mentioned?
Most countries have some form of national identity card and with such a card it would be a lot easier to remove people in Australia illegally. Paul Benjamin Austin (talk) 00:57, 15 February 2017 (UTC)
- Should this be mentioned? In a word, No. Private opinions about such a matter have no part to play here. -- Jack of Oz [pleasantries] 05:04, 15 February 2017 (UTC)