|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 9 September 2011 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|http://callofduty.wikia.com/index.php?title=John_Price&oldid=1110084, de Call Of Duty Wiki published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License (or other compatible license).|
|This article is written in British English, which has its own spelling conventions (colour, travelled, centre, realise, defence, artefact), and some terms that are used in it may be different or absent from other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without consensus.|
For all the idiots out there, please stop focusing on John Price and the Modern warfare series. There were two Prices, and the Task Force 141 is NOT that important in the page. Please don't put all your attention to the Modern warfare shit, there's a price in COD and COD 2 too.
- Yes! I am changing this article to only reference Capt. John Price from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Dreammaker182 (talk) 07:59, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- The image on Wikia is better. We can maybe use that one?--Hallows AG (talk) 03:15, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
This character is a legend and every COD fans and gamers know it. It's the only character who appeared frequently in any characters in the series. And Infinity Ward owes it like a licence. I need some time and have to make some calls to improve it. Anyone can help. Godzilladude123 (talk)Godzilladude123
The captain appears to be notable for his mustache: Abc.net.au, GanesRadar.com, CrispyGamer.com, Game Informer, 360magazine.co.uk, VG247, TotalVideoGames.com, PSU.com, OXM.co.uk, OCWeekly.com, GamerLive.tv, MyGaming.co.za, and GameFront.com. --Odie5533 (talk) 15:47, 9 September 2011 (UTC)
- The discussion for the article's deletion is at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Captain Price (Call of Duty). --Odie5533 (talk) 06:59, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
The Price in the Modern Warfare series is the original Price's grandson or son, as said on the IW page and Call of Duty wikia, I will fix the details shortly. Dontforgetthisone (talk) 17:14, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
There is no indication that the MW Price is the grandson of the Price from the original Call of Duty on the COD wikia, and IW has not confirmed this either. See here: Price (World War II) and John Price Therefore, if this article is identifying the Prices with only a picture of the Modern Warfare Price, then all of the information with the Price in original Call of Duty should be removed, or this whole article should be deleted because of the Prices being totally two different characters in different games and are not notable enough. If the MW Price really is the grandson of the WWII Price, then provide a different source other than COD wikia or IW in your response.--Captainmad2 (talk) 23:31, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- I agree. Never understood why this article covered both with zero reliable sources making any connection at all between them. I don't believe the WWII Price is nearly as notable as the MW Price either. -- ferret (talk) 00:00, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Rename the title
Please rewrite this section.
Section in question: Captain Price (Call of Duty)#Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
This section may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Captain Price. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120330093307/http://asia.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-sidekick/sidekick/behind-the-sidekicks/index.html?battler_id=13 to http://asia.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-sidekick/sidekick/behind-the-sidekicks/index.html?battler_id=13
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.