Dendy may refer to:
- Arthur Dendy, an English zoologist who workeed on the "living fossil" Peripatus
- Edward Stephen Dendy, an English officer of arms
- Dendy, a character on OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
- Dendy (console), a Taiwanese clone of Famicom video game console, sold mainly in Russia.
- Dendy Cinemas, an Australian arthouse cinema chain
- Dendy Films, an arthouse film distributor absorbed into the Australian branch of Icon Productions
- Marquis Dendy (born 1992), American long jumper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dendy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Henry Dendy, founder of Brighton, Melbourne