Talk:Confessions Part II
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Confessions Part II article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Songs||(Rated GA-class)|
|WikiProject R&B and Soul Music||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
|Confessions Part II has been listed as one of the Music good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|Confessions Part II is part of the Confessions series, a good topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Current status: Good article|
GAN on hold
- "is a song recorded by R&B singer Usher, produced" - comma isn't necessary in the context of this sentence. Use "and" instead
- "believing that Usher is speaking the truth" - needs rewording..."is speaking the truth" is awkward, and you should be in past tense
- Was there a "Confessions Part I"? Mention in lead if yes
- "lesser success compared to" --> "lesser success than"
- "Years after the" - how many?
- 3rd paragraph of Background and theme has too much quoting
- "Besides from the "cheating" rumors" --> "Alongside the "cheating" rumors"
- "The song was nominated for Best R&B/Soul, Male at the 2005 Soul Train Music Awards" - no other awards or anything like that? Short paragraph :(
- They were playing this soooo much in Australia. Much more than other #5s. Meh, it's a good song.
- Yeah, it is. You should have bought lots of copies of this for it to reach number one. hehe. Thanks for the review. --Efe (talk) 11:55, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Confessions Part II. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/usher/albums/album/5165180/review/5944284/confessions
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080316222807/http://www.slantmagazine.com:80/music/music_review.asp?ID=431 to http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/music_review.asp?ID=431
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.