|WikiProject Chemicals||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Energy||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Occupational Safety and Health|
prsparation/use? pigment usage?
This "red plague" sounds like, and has possibly been used as, a painter's pigment, apparently stable when encapsulated in oil, and possibly even water/protein egg "glairs". alas production is currently missing as is any history (I haven't found one either) of an artists' pigment.22.214.171.124 (talk) 20:50, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
The history of semiconductor research and applications is strongly connected with this material. First semiconductor diode, first Wannier exciton series observation. Today it is of interest because of narrow exciton resonances and long exciton lifetimes, particularly in connection with BEC. Some people also try to build photovoltaic cells from Cu2O. These things need more emphasis. Jcb.h6t (talk) 17:06, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- If the developments that you mention are so very important, then you might consider replacing the primary journal refs with citations to reviews and books. Primary journal citations are less sought in Wikipedia and are less valuable to readers who seek more perspective. WP:Secondary.--Smokefoot (talk) 18:13, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ok. I replaced some of the references. I will check wether there is a recent review about excitons in Cu2O to replace the others. If not, I delete those parts. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jcb.h6t (talk • contribs) 09:29, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Copper(I) oxide. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080302034606/http://www.npi.gov.au:80/database/substance-info/profiles/27.html to http://www.npi.gov.au/database/substance-info/profiles/27.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.