|WikiProject Anime and manga||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Science Fiction||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
The author should be aware that this review has serious spoilers.--22.214.171.124 14:59, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry that you were spoiled, but some people on the Internet decided that we can't use spoiler tags anymore. You were supposed to notice the tiny "Disclaimer" link at the bottom of the page and read that before you read the article.--126.96.36.199 13:51, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
- Did you actually read it? Spoiler tags can't be used in sections that obviously describe the plot; if significant spoilers occur in unexpected places, they should be moved. There are very few cases where the tags should actually be used. Doceirias 04:12, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
Viewers and sales
Any info on viewers and sales? I heard that at least the first episodes had a rather moderate viewership, comparable to something like Wolf's Rain maybe. --188.8.131.52 13:51, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
Why not include the other genres listed for this show in it's animenews network article?--David13579 16:26, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
- Because they aren't accurate. Doceirias 18:34, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
- I'd say that the mystery part is accurate, the whole show is surrounded by this feeling of mystery.--David13579 03:35, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Mysteries, even ones that drives the plot, do not make a show a mystery. Mysteries have crimes, detectives, solutions, and criminals. Genre fields tend to get cluttered quickly unless they are kept to the most significant aspects. Likewise, Drama would be redundant, since all science fiction is inherently Drama, unless it is Comedy.
- The tone of Dennō Coil is not very typical for a science fiction show, but that would be better addressed in a section on the show's tone, sourced to reviews from legitimate pages (not blogs.) Probably difficult to add until the show is released in English. Doceirias 04:09, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
I removed the text:
Her over-protectiveness of Haraken and her subsequent monitoring of his classmates' online behavior earns her the nickname "Stalker".
from the description of Tamako's character. In the series, she is briefly thought to be a stalker that the kids' teacher warns them about. But that is only as an introduction gag, and has nothing to do with her over protectiveness of Haraken. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:39, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Dennō Coil. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070324045353/http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/coil/ to http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/coil/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.