|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
A Muslim, Abdoujaparov was primarily a specialist sprinter, and was nicknamed "The Tashkent Terror" as he was so ferocious in the sprints. I don't see how it is relevant to mention he is a Muslim.
- Maybe because his technique is described as "unortodox" :p —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2006 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:38, September 25
- If he was a practising Muslim during his career, and you can source this, it should be mentioned.--MartinUK 23:05, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
No his nickname was "the Tashkent Terror" or "Abdu-push'emoff". His accident on Champs-Elysees in 1991 was a result of him failing to watch where he was going and riding straight into the side barrier and not "A promotional drinks can"(also irrelivant). This is substantiated by numerous videos on youtube amongst other sites. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:36, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
of Crimean Tatar descent????
The current article has a wp:Category that list Mr. Abdoujaparov as "of Crimean Tatar descent"... A small Google search gives no WP:RS evidence of this being so... Neither is it mentioned in the article. Can anybody show some proof of his Crimean Tatar descent please. — Yulia Romero • Talk to me! 21:56, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Djamolidine Abdoujaparov. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://use.atr.ua/watch/2012-05-30-20-01-46-0950000
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304123856/http://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/ab/dzhamolidin-abduzhaparov-1.html to http://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/ab/dzhamolidin-abduzhaparov-1.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.