Talk:Downtown Community House
|WikiProject New York City|
A great deal of this article has been copied from http://savewashingtonstreet.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/105-107-and-109-Report-Save-Washington-Street.pdf, and I don't see any free use license which would permit that. Shawn in Montreal (talk) 02:04, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- I noticed this, too, but the original creating edit summary said, "Adapted from Report by Kate Reggev, Entered into CC-BY-SA 3.0 License and the GFDL by Save Washington Street" so we probably need to get a OTRS email to confirm that. I guess. I've never dealt with this sort of thing before. I just came across this while trying out Page Curation. —Cupco 02:12, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Left OTRS instructions at User talk:Tfine80#Downtown Community House. —Cupco 02:17, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Oh there it is. Yes, I missed that. The user makes the same assertion at the Commons for her photos. I'm removing the tag per AGF, I'm confident she is who she claims she is, and while some more formal process may need to take place, this isn't the egregious case of plagiarism I took it to be, Shawn in Montreal (talk) 02:19, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Downtown Community House. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121009010708/http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20110610/downtown/downtown-preservationists-fight-save-1920s-community-center to http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20110610/downtown/downtown-preservationists-fight-save-1920s-community-center
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.