|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Massachusetts||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
/* Points of interest */ Removed non-notable business listings. Also removed "old marty beach" reference - I've lived around here for 20+ years and never heard of it. A web search finds nothing other than articles derived from this wiki page. Perkunas170 (talk) 04:32, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
Removed the following non-notable businesses from the "points of interest" section:
- Pizza Wings and Things
- the Nashawannuck Gallery, opened by Mai Stoddard in 1995 to showcase the work of local artists and craftspeople, especially those from One Cottage Street
- a busy branch of Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
- the Apollo Grill, located in Eastworks, mentioned above, which is arguably Easthampton's best restaurant.
- Now Here Fast, a punky clothing store
- Possibly you should read the section you're citing more carefully: "An article on Paris should mention landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, but not the telephone number or street address of your favorite hotel or the price of a café au lait on the Champs-Élysées." I agree that information on how much the specials cost at Apollo Grill or the street address of Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters would be non-notable. The very existence of the businesses are, however, a different thing. Ravenswing 07:50, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
- The jist of that section is that important landmarks should be mentioned, not such things as non-notable pizza restaurants and coffee shops. Pizza Wings and Things and Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters may be busy and successful businesses, but they're not by any stretch of the imagination a landmark or otherwise important point of interest - except perhaps in a travel guide. I lived in E'ton for ~20 years - the businesses I removed are simply not points of interest. I originally left Nini's and the Silver Spoon because they have been there for quite some time and perhaps could be considered historical or a landmark. --AbsolutDan (T a lk) 13:46, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
Requested move 7 February 2015
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Easthampton, Massachusetts. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131207032409/http://www.census.gov/prod/cen1990/cp1/cp-1-23.pdf to http://www.census.gov/prod/cen1990/cp1/cp-1-23.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.