Talk:Emergency medical services in Canada
|WikiProject Canada||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Medicine / Emergency medicine and EMS||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
Who pays for emergency services in Canada? The government, the patient, or a combination? --Kmorris1077 02:51, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
- Depends on the situation. Critical patient care is covered by Gov't (eg. accident scene to Hosp.). Patient transport to a Private care facility is not (eg Home to nursing home). Exit2DOS2000•T•C• 02:52, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
Hi Everyone! I hope that those of you who drop in from time to time will enjoy the major re-write of Emergency Medical Service in Canada, to take it from a stub into a proper article. Please look it over and let me know what you think, and especially, what is missing. Speaking of missing, there is a distinct shortage of Canadian photographs with which to 'pretty up' the article. If any of you have photos of Canadian paramedics or EMDs (emergency medical dispatchers) at work that you'd be willing to contribute within Wikipedia guidelines, I'd love to see them! Emrgmgmtca (talk) 17:55, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- I think your doing some Great work, however, may I ask that you read about Edit summarys. It would be helpful. Exit2DOS2000•T•C• 08:56, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Emergency Medical Services is an ambiguous term because in "internatonal" english speaking thes terms include many other Medical important services (Primary Care!!!! and Hospital Care!!!!) and not anly Ambulance Care. It would be better to call this article First Aid Emergency Services in Canada !!!! 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:46, 27 October 2010 (UTC) How do traduce EMS French Speaking Canadians? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:46, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Emergency medical services in Canada. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080924022422/http://www.ornge.ca:80/ to http://www.ornge.ca/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.