Talk:Geoffrey Prime

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Indecently Assaulting?[edit]

Did something get lost in the translation? Or is that the name of the charge in British English? "Indecently assaulting" seems to me to be a redundancy. How does one "decently" assault someone? Of course, if there is a way, I suppose the British will figure it out. John Paul Parks (talk) 16:38, 19 April 2017 (UTC)