|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Nevermind. Madler 22:51, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
"And she introduced herself with excellent comedic timing..." While I did see the episode in question, there seems to be no references for this article. Without the refernce it strikes me as your opinion of the performance. --Art8641 18:46, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
-  (profile on Charlie Rose)
-  (bio on the aljazerra site)
-  (interview of Colin Powell by Fakhry)
-  (Q&A with the Foreign Policy Association)
-  (Public Lives profile in the New York Times)
-  (not about her, but by her in the IHT)
-  (Wall Street Journal, subscription required, I can provide the relevant text)
Is it true that she is pregnant? (which would explain why she no longer is a presenter in Washington from day to day)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Ghida Fakhry. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090422130845/http://www.ameinfo.com:80/83898.html to http://www.ameinfo.com/83898.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110301114109/http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=2868 to http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=2868
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.