Talk:Government of Virginia
|WikiProject Virginia||(Rated C-class, Top-importance)|
|WikiProject Politics||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
I added this notation because I only see one reference throughout the article. It should be annotated so people can see where this information is being obtained. sohmc (talk) 18:48, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- Generally, you'd want at least one citation per paragraph. Could be named and reused, if applicable.
- My personal rule-of-thumb, with which nearly everyone disagrees, is 5 citations per "printed" page (previewed). There is always a lot of harrumphing when I suggest this. Pick your own! But using mine, there doesn't seem to be sufficient citations, some of which can be "copied up" from "main" articles that are summarized here. (Each article is stand-alone in Wikipedia. Link does not provide equivalent of a citation). Student7 (talk) 15:02, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
Police departments in the county
It is fairly unusual to have police departments subject to the county government. Most places this is done by the sheriffs department. Does anyone have any background on how this came about? I suspect it is unique to Virginia. Student7 (talk) 19:59, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Government of Virginia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20070823052421/http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news/politics.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2007-10-23-0104.html to http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news/politics.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2007-10-23-0104.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.