Talk:Guntur railway division
|Guntur railway division was nominated as a good article, but it did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions on the review page for improving the article. If you can improve it, please do; it may then be renominated.
Review: December 26, 2008.
|WikiProject India / Andhra Pradesh||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Trains / in India||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Guntur division/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
This article does not meet the good article criteria and has too many issues. It has therefore failed its nomination. Issues include but are not limited to:
- There are not enough inline citations per WP:CITE.
- Most of "Overview" is unreferenced
- All of "Jurisdiction" is unreferenced
- "History" – unreferenced
- "Abandoned lines" – also unreferenced
- "Cities and Towns" – same as above
- "Places of Interest served by the Division" – again, same
- "Miscellaneous" – yep
- "Current projects" – same
Possible copyright problem
This article has been revised as part of a large-scale clean-up project of multiple article copyright infringement. (See the investigation subpage) Earlier text must not be restored, unless it can be verified to be free of infringement. For legal reasons, Wikipedia cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material; such additions must be deleted. Contributors may use sources as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously. Diannaa (talk) 02:36, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Guntur railway division. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160108223043/http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,283 to http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,283
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131104221242/http://www.telugupedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=South_Central_Railway.htm to http://www.telugupedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=South_Central_Railway.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.