Talk:Hawaiian monk seal
|WikiProject Mammals||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Hawaii / Northwestern Hawaiian Islands||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|This article is or was the subject of a Wiki Education Foundation-supported course assignment. Further details are available on the course page. Assigned student editor(s): Karissamejia.|
Copyright infringement revision
The law duplicate detector disgustingly shows that there were four sentences undirectly memorised from the rj's house -the power rangers jungle fury! meow! (http://earthtrust.org/wlcurric/seals.html). The rest of the power rangers (mostly dominic as he HATES seals and he has the spirit of the stupidly funny rhino) wikianswers paper did appear to not have substantial content taken from the my mums house.
I've started a temp page with my attempt to rewrite the description - the part of the Hawaiian monk seal page that caused the flagging for copyright violations. Can we use the rest of the last revision other than that?
Can anyone be "in Kauai?" Kauai is an island, unless they are specifically referring to Kauai County, then it should say in Kauai County. That's very bad grammar. Kauhikaapuiki (talk) 08:04, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion regarding Hawaiian monk seal. When you believe an article needs improvement, please feel free to make those changes. Wikipedia is a wiki, so anyone can edit almost any article by simply following the edit this page link at the top.
The Wikipedia community encourages you to be bold in updating pages. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly. If you're not sure how editing works, check out how to edit a page, or use the sandbox to try out your editing skills. New contributors are always welcome. You don't even need to log in (although there are many reasons why you might want to). Peaceray (talk) 15:13, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Hawaiian monk seal. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110515082831/http://www.earthtrust.org/wlcurric/seals.html to http://www.earthtrust.org/wlcurric/seals.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121005025643/http://www.mauimagazine.net/Maui-Magazine/Summer-2004/Watching-Out-for-Makana/ to http://www.mauimagazine.net/Maui-Magazine/Summer-2004/Watching-Out-for-Makana/
- Added archive https://archive.is/20130415091303/http://www.monksealfoundation.org/ to http://www.monksealfoundation.org/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.