|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
maintenance templates removal
- BLP sources: there are enough references, all are reliable.
- The article meets the WP:MUSIC's criteria because it meets criteria #7:
"Has become one of the most prominent representatives of a notable style or the most prominent of the local scene of a city"
plus, from WP:MUSIC: "This criterion includes published works in all forms, such as newspaper articles, books, magazine articles, online versions of print media, and television documentaries"
Here are three documentaries starring Hichkas:
And some other programmes about him:
- Sakkou Program on Hichkas 
- a parody of Hichkas  in Iranian satire television series Khandeh Bazar which was made and shown by IRIB
- His Interview with BBC Persian: 
- Hi. Thanks for bringing this here, rather than removing maintenance tags without addressing the problem or an explanation.
- Just addressing the first issue for a moment, we still have material that is not referenced. It is challenged (if that is not clear, the tag challenged it, and I challenge it). It is fine to retain to the extent that it has RS inline citations. But it needs those inline citations. And they must be to RSs.--Epeefleche (talk) 21:01, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Hichkas's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "ReferenceB":
- From Lowkey: http://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/interview-lowkey/
- From Kool G Rap: Alvin "Aqua" Blanco (January 22, 2009). "Reviews / Music : Top 5 Dead or Alive: RZA". Allhiphop.com. Retrieved November 13, 2011.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 01:58, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Hichkas. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080118072609/http://www.makemusicnotwar.org/issues/soundresistance_iran.php to http://www.makemusicnotwar.org/issues/soundresistance_iran.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110717235439/http://www.hamshahrionline.ir/print-17824.aspx to http://www.hamshahrionline.ir/print-17824.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.