Talk:John Savage Bolles
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
In order to write a good article about this nationally known architect, it is necessary to gather sufficient information. I'm not a fast typist, but I do need to preserve the information gathered. That is what is currently here and will be added to shortly.
NeoPhyteRep (talk) 18:22, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Looking good. Will be free from speedy threat now. AKRadeckiSpeaketh 20:52, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you. NeoPhyteRep (talk) 17:27, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- I agree Boffob it looks like a Curricula Vita at the moment. I'm trying to gather the basic information before writing my own commentary. This Architect worked on several significant structures and I need to locate them and their clients for proper attribution. Such things take time.
- NeoPhyteRep (talk) 17:27, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on John Savage Bolles. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080723131858/http://www.classicsfproperties.com/Architecture/JohnSBolles.htm to http://www.classicsfproperties.com/Architecture/JohnSBolles.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.