Talk:John Tavares (lacrosse)
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Lacrosse||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
I added the "db-histmerge|John Tavares" tag to the page, because that's what Wikipedia:How to fix cut and paste moves says to do. I didn't know there was a 'move' procedure, so I did a cut and paste move on this a few days ago. Anyway, it came up as a speedy-delete page, (maybe so it gets looked at soon). It should not be deleted, that was never my intention. Someone should just go get the page history from the John Tavares disambig page that is in this article's old place. ColtsScore 09:21, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, I have done it, and on the other page I preserved the histories having to do with the disambiguation page.--Kungfu Adam (talk) 12:52, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Tavaresgameball.jpg
Image:Tavaresgameball.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on John Tavares (lacrosse). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.bandits.com/newsarchive.cfm?id=360
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080119131952/http://www.nll.com/article.php?id=3246 to http://nll.com/article.php?id=3246
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071013004812/http://www.bible-of-lacrosse.com/newstats/manncup.txt to http://bible-of-lacrosse.com/newstats/manncup.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071013003540/http://www.bible-of-lacrosse.com/newstats/players.txt to http://bible-of-lacrosse.com/newstats/players.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150928082810/http://www.bandits.com/newsX.asp?type=News&aID=317 to http://www.bandits.com/newsX.asp?type=News&aID=317
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120730060420/http://www.bandits.com/newsX.asp?type=Features&aID=247 to http://www.bandits.com/newsX.asp?type=Features&aID=247
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.