|WikiProject Finland||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
K KK etc
I reverted the article:
- Kesko doesn't use the K...KK...KKK things any more (see their website),
- the list items shouldn't be in bold as they aren't directly related to the article title, and
- in Finnish, only the first word (or letter in this case) of proper nouns that have more than one word is capitalised (so it's K-market, not K-Market) - that's the way Kesko use it themselves, have a look at their website if in doubt.
Hoping you don't mind... - ulayiti 13:04, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)
The article states :
K-citymarket - huge hypermarkets with a surface area of around 10,000 square metres. About 50 of these, in major cities.
Are we sure that Finland has 50 "major cities"?. BScar23625 18:59, 18 October 2006 (UTC)
Kesko and S market have ca 80 % markets in retail in Finland. Satu Hassi has made a questionaire of it in the EU Parliament. In 2013 there was an initiative to change the law of competition. (Eduskunta puoltaa kaupan kilpailulakia HS 8.5.2013) This includes the change of the definition of ruling market position to 30 % of the markets. Kesko claims (HS 8.5.2013) that the indipendent sellers of Kesko can not be ruling in the markets. This has puzzled me. Kesko is partner in Fennovoima in order to rebuild nuclesr power. How can Kesko make such a decision since for sure many indipendent sellers are against the nuclear power? Indipendent sellers may lose markets but have no decision power. Watti Renew (talk) 17:55, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
Sustainability section reads like an advert
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Kesko. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140522143556/http://www.kesko.fi/PageFiles/32704/Kesko_financial_statements_release_2013.pdf to http://www.kesko.fi/PageFiles/32704/Kesko_financial_statements_release_2013.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.